April 2016 Update: The Chabad Preschool at Beekman Place will be adopting the Montessori approach and re-opening in September 2016 as Manhattan Jewish Montessori. Keep an eye out for changes made to our website to reflect this new approach.
Application are currently being accepted for children ages 18-36months (in September 2016.)
1. Click the orange button above to submit an information request form.
2. Applications will be distributed after the tour and/or meeting with the director (tours may not be available during summer renovations.) Please complete and mail the application, fee included, to the school. Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
3. Upon receipt of your application, you will be contacted to sign your child up for a play date, where we can meet your child in person.
4. Acceptance letters are mailed out following the playdate, together with a financial contract.
5. A signed contract plus deposit must be received within two weeks to ensure your child’s spot. After two weeks, a contract for the same spot may be mailed to another family. For any financial concerns or scholarship requests, please call our office at 212.758.3770 for a Tuition Assistance Package. Tuition Assistance Packages may be submitted upon receipt of an acceptance letter, after a school tour and play date.
6. A signed contract and deposit confirms acceptance into school. Payment arrangements (through FACTS online management) must be in place to complete the acceptance process.
7. School Handbook, Medical Form and Additional Forms and Information are emailed on August 1, 2016 and must be completed by the parent prior to the beginning of the school year.
I look forward to introducing you to our beautiful school!
The Chabad Preschool, A Division of Chabad of Midtown